The Resource Development Commission is responsible for all aspects of the facilities, as well as the resources here at GSLC.
- Manage all resources of this congregation to create an environment conducive for worship, study, and fellowship, which include facilities, financial and real property, and the talents of this congregation
- Manage communications and publications of this congregation
- Provide adequate maintenance of all property including the buildings and other facilities
- Establish and run a system to manage the use of church facilities
- Be responsible for the appropriate use of the buildings and grounds of GSLC
- Provide maintenance, scheduling, and security of all technology equipment, including phones, computers, audio and video equipment
- Maintain the parish records
- Manage the financial resources and obligations of this congregation
- Provide opportunities for professional growth of staff members
For more information on the Resource Development Commission, contact Jim Kempf.